Saturday, March 15, 2014

Big deal.

Guys.  I just have to tell you.
I'M DONE WITH SCHOOOOOOOL!!!!!
I just turned in my last assignment for my Master's degree!!!!

I've never felt so liberated! I can't even describe it.

I'm seriously so happy.  I will defend my capstone/thesis next Friday morning in UTAH and then I will be done.  Well I have to take a Praxis test in May too but that doesn't really count right?!?!  NO more assignments! No more papers! No more readings!  No more!!  If you would've told me, anytime in my life, that I would write a 60 page research paper I would've laughed in your face. But I've done it. And it feels incredible.  There were so many times where I just thought I wouldn't be able to do it. I would never finish. But I did it.  I completed my master's degree.  I finished.  I finished through teaching full time, two pregnancies, moving to Europe and taking care of a baby/toddler.  

I DID IT!
oh yeah.
and we're moving home next week.
we fly into slc on wednesday.
owen and i will stay and eric will stay for 10 days and then go back to sweden for a week or two and then come back! I'm excited but really sad to leave.
See you suckers soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so amazing! I wonder what you will do with all of your spare time now? Good luck with your defense and with the flight home. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! how cool that you just conquered all of that! I'm glad you get to come back to some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete