Friday, February 27, 2015

February

I love seeing these two do anything together.  Usually Owen is not super nice to young kids but he LOVES his sister.  He always wants to hug her and carry her.  He always says, "Hi princess." Or "Sweetheart" and says, "Come here, you".  It melts me. 
Gold's wedding reception.  
Ellie and I being twins. 
Valentines Sugar cookies
We love the OC zoo
Ellie loves this thing. She's too big...
 Owen wiped himself out at disneyland and fell asleep eating pretzels. Foreal.
 Superbowl cookies. 
 Look how hot my husband is. Seriously
We don't love late church but we do love that we can walk to church now.  
 Seriously, stop growing. 
 I went to go check in on Owen during his nap and found him in his closet like this.  We threw away his binkies about two months ago but I guess he found one and wanted to hide it from us.  
 Sharing, of course. 
 Sea World. We loved it.  
They had a "buy one day and get the year free" so, I mean, we had to. Obviously.
 Ellie loved it. 

 Ellie got too big for her swing. 
Disney babies
I love this man. He's just the best. 
 We loved having Nana, Grandpa and Emmy in town. 
 And we loved that they stayed at the Grand Californian Hotel so we could crash their party. 
 This was Owen's last night as a two year old. I had to take a picture.  
I wish he would stop already. 
 My three year old. 
 Ellie fell asleep on the way home from church. 
 Owen's dragon birthday party. 
 And my 6 month old. 
 Matching ponytails
 And then the Bowen's came to town so we had to party with them too! 
 Owen kept hugging her in line (seriously like 10 a minute). She got annoyed after a while. 
 Elle and her boyfriend, Tyler. 
Our life really is just one big, giant vacation. And I love it. 
Come visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment