Friday, February 21, 2014

Christmas 2013

Our last Christmas with one kid.  We had a blast.
I'm really not great at taking pictures so most of these I stole from my sisters.
Thanks goodness they're good at taking them.
 I think the best night of the whole trip to Utah was when we went to the Jazz game.  My dad got us a sweet so we all got babysitters and all the adults (+Jake and Max) went to the Jazz game.  We missed Robbie, Jamie, and Emily but it was one of the most fun nights ever.  I just adore my family.
Free ice cream? k FINE.
 I'm a little more than obsessed with these boys. 
Jake was practically glued to my side all night and I wouldn't have it any other way. 
It was perfect. 
 Free WGU/Jazz gloves. 
Who knew it was WGU night at the Jazz game?
 Student with the President.  I'm like famous. 
 New Year!
 All the Mendenhall cousins. 
 Our last night before Eric left. 
 Jungle Gyms with all the cousins. 
This makes me miss Utah. And our family.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment