Saturday, February 22, 2014

While Eric is away...

Eric went home to Sweden the first part of January.  When we plan our trips we are in Sweden and it always sounds like a good idea to stay in Utah where I have a car, friends, and family and where the sun shines; but I always end up missing him too much.  My mom gets mad because I mope around the house whining about how much I miss Eric.  But Owen and I did have a fun time in Utah.  
Owen had his two year old check up and had to get some shots and blood work done.  
It was so sad so we went and got donuts after to make us feel better.
Mmmm donuts... 
Owen loved the big bath and Nana and Grandpa's house. 
And we went to Scheels for the first time. 
 Owen was PSYCHED!
 He seriously was running around everywhere just yelling "SHISH!! SHISH!!"
One day Owen and I had nothing to do so we decided to drive to Logan to see Kassie. 
Then because we were so close to went to Newton to see the cousins. 
Then because we were halfway there anyway, we decided to take a trip to Pocatello to go see Lori and Aaron.  It was all last minute but we had a blast! 
We love our family!
Owen's favorite part of Utah was playing with his cousins. 
My old roommate Linsday came to town for a work training and I was SOOO happy to see her! I can't believe it had been like 3 years since I'd seen her! It was so fun!
We went to fashion place mall to run errands and Owen wanted to go to build-a-bear of course. 
He was just running around playing with everything (his favorite was pushing the stroller). 
I kept asking him if he wanted to make a bear and he would just shake his head and say, "no". 
Ok....
We made cookies for our favorite little missionary, Emmy. 
He's such a good helper. 
He definitely makes everything much more fun though.
My mom had this pair of sunglasses at her house and Owen was obsessed with them.  He would just wear them around all the time saying, "glatheth". I love his little lisp. 
Owen and I were planning on traveling to Sweden by ourselves but Eric, being the best husband in the world, surprised us by coming home a few days before and helping us.  I just could not imagine traveling 24 straight hours with an almost 2 year old and 15 weeks pregnant.
I'm so grateful for this husband of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment