Monday, February 24, 2014

He's TWO

Life became weird all the sudden, now I have a kid.  Not a baby. Not an infant.  Not a toddler.  I have a kid.  And I feel like it happened overnight.

Owen is officially two.
 We had a little celebration before we left Utah with my family.
 For his birthday we decorated the house while he was sleeping.  He woke up to this and was so happy! It made it worth it.  
 We got ready and went to the only kids place here in Lulea called, Leo's Lekland with a few of his friends from the branch.  I took a lot of video but no pictures.  Oops.  
Then we came home and Owen napped and I was busy baking.  
We went to Max's for hamburgers and Owen's favorite, chicken and french fries and then we had some friends over for dessert.  Owen loved playing all day with friends and eating junk food.  
We had a really fun day. 
 This picture was taken last year and the one below was this year. Its seriously amazing how fast they grow and how much they change in just a year.  
I love this little boy more than I could ever say and I love being his mom. 
 I feel so lucky that I get to spend all day everyday with him.  
Happy Birthday, Crazy Pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment